Oral / PowerPoint Presentations
- Only those to be physically present are allowed to submit PowerPoint.
- The size of all PowerPoint presentations must be less than 4MB (4000KB).
- Save power point file as follows “Surname_Presentation Code”. EG
- PowerPoint should not exceed 12 slides (excluding title page). PowerPoints exceeding 12 slides will be reduced to first 12 leading to loss of information].
- All PowerPoint presentations must reach us not later than July 20, 2018 and ensure that you have a back-up with you (attached to email or on pen drive).
- Presenters will neither be allowed to connect their laptops to projector nor use pen drives for their presentations.
- Total length of presentation is 15 mins. Presenters will not be allowed to continue once they reach the 15 minutes mark.
- All presenting authors are expected to be present in the room of their presentation session at least 5 minutes before the starting time. This will enable you to preview your presentation on time.
Poster Preparation Guideline
- Posters will be on display throughout the duration of the conference and linked to various themes, viewable at all times.
- Poster sizes must be PORTRAIT Only with dimensions NOT be less than [84 cm (width) x 120 cm (height)] or 2.8 x 4.0 feet, respectively. Note: Posters made up of jointed sheets of sizes less than A0 (e.g. from A4, A3, A2, A1) would not be accepted.
- Posters must be highly eligible and clearly visible and read from a minimum distance of 4m.
- During the Special Poster presentation and Reception Session, all authors will be expected to stand by their posters.
- The author of the Poster adjudged to be the best would receive an Award.
- Poster printing services would be available, from $50 for minimum A0 Poster Size
- Download Guideline for Good Poster Preparation